Faith Community Nurse
Enid Rank, FCN, BSN, RN
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” — Galatians 5:22-23a NIV
Faith Community Nursing: The specialized practice of professional nursing that focuses on the intentional care of the spirit as well as the promotion of Wholistic Health.
Wholistic Health: Based on an understanding that a healthcare consumer is an interconnected unity of physical, mental, social, environmental, and spiritual factors.
These are the clinical definitions of Faith Community Nursing and Wholistic Health, but how does that translate to my service to the Faith Community at Christ Lutheran Church? Who am I, beyond the obvious professional roles of education, advocacy, pastoral support, and caregiver?
I am, your reminder that you are a Child of God.
I am, your faithful and compassionate listener.
I am, your shoulder to cry on.
I am, the arms that hold you and comfort you.
I am, your cheerleader for self-awareness and wellness.
I am, your companion and connection to the Faith Community.
I am, your partner in prayer.
I am here, in service to God, for you and for this Faith Community.
Care To Share: Durable Medical Products & Equipment
Care to Share items are donated items that are shared free of charge. Please contact Enid Rank, Faith Community Nurse with inquiries at 610-838-0400.
Assistive Mobility Devices:
1. Foldable green walker w/ travel bag
2. Foldable walkers x 3
3. Wood, metal, and Quad canes
Assistive devices for Activities of Daily Living:
1. Reachers x 2
2. Sock Aid
1. Side rails for bed x 2
2. Brand new side rail in box
3. Toilet rails (new in box)
4. Transfer Belt SafetySure brand (new)
1. Adult disposable briefs with adjustable tabs, size X-large (new)
2. 4T/5T disposable training pants with tabs (new)
3. Men’s disposable underwear sizes sm/med & lg/xl
4. Skin barrier disposable wipes x 3 packs (new)
5. Waterproof pads (new)
1. Baby Bath cleansing washcloths
2. Bedpan (new)
3. Cane tips (2 sets new)
4. Crutch rubber tips (3pr. Standard size)
5. Crutch rubber tips (pr XL size)
6. Emesis basin (new)
7. Blood sugar monitor CVS True result (new)
8. Commode x 2 (1 new in box)
9. Exercise pedals
10. Hearing Aide batteries (size 13A)
11. Heel Well Soft Ease suspenders 1 pr L/XL (new)
12. Home Oxygen Supplies: a) Nasal cannulas b) Extension tubing c) Bubble humidifier bottles
13. Shower chair x 2
1. Hollister skin barrier #14803 (new boxes)
2. Hollister skin barrier #14804 (new boxes)
3. Hollister Closed pouches with filter #18373( new boxes)
4. Hollister Drainable pouches #85211 (new boxes)
5. Eakin brand Ostomy barrier seals #839001 (new boxes)
6. Elastic Barrier strips for square barriers #120740 (new boxes)
7. Coloplast ostomy paste (new boxes)
Tuesdays, April 24 – June 12, 10:00am-12:00pm. An 8-week structured group intervention that emphasizes practical strategies to reduce fear of falling and increase activity levels.
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning at 8:00am.
First Wednesday of the month, 6:00pm (before the Contemplative service) in the church library.